You will find a complete range of our monographs, muti-authored and edited works including peer-reviewed, original scholarly research across the social sciences and aligned disciplines. We publish long and short form research and you can browse the complete Bristol University Press and Policy Press archive of over 1400 titles.
Policy Press also publishes policy reviews and polemic work which aim to challenge policy and practice in certain fields. These books have a practitioner in mind and are practical, accessible in style, as well as being academically sound and referenced.
No Search Results
You searched items for
- Type: Book x
- Bristol University Press x
- Medical and Healthcare Law x
- Life Stages and Intergenerationality x
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions x
No results matching your search request were found. Try one of the following tips to search again:
- Check the spelling of your search term(s)
- Search for another term(s)