To retrieve your institution's COUNTER reports, please follow the below steps:
- Log in to the Access Management System (AMS) using the credentials that were sent to you when your account was created. If you have not received login credentials, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Bristol University Press Digital is COUNTER5 compliant, in addition to providing NISO SUSHI service information. All of the below reports are available in the reports tab:
- Title Master
- Book Requests
- Book Access Denied
- Book Usage by Access Type
- Journal Requests
- Journal Access Denied
- Journal Usage by Access Type
- You can modify the report to reflect the timeframe you wish to view and may be downloaded for viewing within a browser using the HTML option, or downloaded as .tsv or .csv files.
If you would like to see this process in more detail, please view our Librarian and Administrator User Guide.
Alternatively, if you have any questions or problems accessing these reports, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.